[How to save summer lard]_How to save_Save method
In the summer, if you don’t pay attention to the preservation of ingredients, it is easy to deteriorate.
Lard is a kind of fat that many families will make. Using lard to make food is very delicious, especially when fried with vegetables, the taste is first-rate.
In the summer, you must pay attention to the preservation of lard, you can try to put it in the refrigerator, so the storage time can be extended.
First, how to save lard in summer 1. When refining lard, put a few grains of fennel.
When it is full of oil, put a slice of radish or a few soya beans, add some sugar, salt or soybean oil to the lard.
2. After the lard is boiled, add some sugar or salt while it is not condensing, and then seal it after stirring. It can be stored for a long time without deterioration.
3. When the lard is melted to 70% to 80% heat, add a few peppercorns, and remove them when the peppercorns become golden yellow or when the fragrance comes out.
4. Turn off the fire and save the lard in a small jar.
Grandma uses this method to store lard.
5. Find a clean container, dark jar or dark glass bottle. Pour warm lard that has been filtered out of oil residue, sprinkle with white sugar, 1 kg of lard, 1 flat spoon of white sugar, the spoon is 15 ml.Spoon, cover thoroughly after cooling.
6. Store in a dark and low temperature place. If it is a transparent container, it is best to put it in a refrigerator. Generally, it can be stored at 0 ° C for 2 months, and can be stored for 10 months at -2 ° C.
The storage time of lard should not be too long, especially in the summer, it is easy to contact with the air and oxidize, causing rancidity and deterioration.
Spoiled lard is not suitable for consumption, so we must use good lard preservation techniques.
Second, the production method 1.
After the lard oil is washed with water, cut into strips or pieces, preferably two or three centimeters.
Put it in a wok (not recommended to use a pan), add a small half bowl of water, boil the pot on high heat, and slowly boil over low heat.
Water is added to prevent sudden cuts of meat3.
Heat and score.
The lard thus boiled is whiter and more fragrant after cooling.
After the water is boiled, be sure to turn to the minimum heat and slowly boil, you will see the water gradually disappear, and the oil gradually increases.
After the pork suet oil has shrunk into small yellow particles, the oil in the pot has a faint yellow color, you can turn off the fire and do not overheat it.
The whole process is a small fire, to avoid too much oil residue 5.
It sharply destroys the taste and composition of the oil. The whole process does not need to be covered, and it only rotates slightly when the oil is low to avoid uneven heating.
Remove the oil residue, use a colander to remove the oil residue, and cook or make cakes.
After the oil has cooled naturally, pour it into a container and keep it sealed.